$145 per 45-minute session/$175 per 60 minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully before your first appointment by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have out of network insurance coverage?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is the copay per session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Dr. Rosenberg has a contracted billing service to send out client bills and Insurance Claims. Please remember that your insurance is an contract between you and the insurance company. Dr. Rosenberg can provide accurate and timely billing to insurance companies but is not responsible for insurance coverages.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis at the discression of Dr. Rosenberg. Please feel free to discuss your financial situation with her in person or on the phone
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. A courtesy fee of 3% is added to credit and debit cards to cover part of the cost of card services.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified Dr. Rosenberg by phone or text at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. PLEASE do not use Email to cancel an appointment.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.